Raxco PerfectDisk 10 Build 108 Pro Portable | 16Mb
Raxco Software Introduces the PerfectDisk 10 Product Line that is Truly Revolutionary Suite of disk defragmentation tools provides all-encompassing solution for PCs, laptops, servers, and virtualization environments including Virtual-Aware Defragmentation supporting VMware ESX Server and Microsoft’s Hyper-V, plus industry’s first support for Windows 7, and new Home Edition.
Raxco Software, the leader in disk defragmentation, now provides the power of enterprise defragmentation for desktop and laptop users with PerfectDisk. PerfectDisk's easy to use interface and powerful defrag engine were designed for users who do not require the capabilities of network defragmentation and advanced features for the enterprise.PerfectDisk is a software that helps you to defrag disks. If you want to optimize your computer to run faster and perform better so you can do more – whether work or surfing the Web – and don't run in a networked environment like many companies, then PerfectDisk is for you.
PerfectDisk provides new and enhanced features and easier navigation for home users, SMB (Small and Medium Business), and enterprise users. There is better performance on very large drives, scheduling and automatic defragmentation enhancements, reduction in system resources used, improved reporting and manageability, full 64-bit support, and many more exciting new features and enhancements.
New feature highlights of the existing PerfectDisk product line include:
• Support for Windows® 7
• An improved user interface to enhance usability and the user experience
• New StealthPatrol™ automatic background defragmentation with intelligent self-adjustment to conserver resources
• Improved performance – up to 30% faster defragmentation and free space consolidation
• Exclusive new Space Management reports that provide graphical views of disk drive file and folder information
• New unlimited Pause capability
• New scheduling capabilities for VMware Workstation and VMware Server virtual guest machines
Changes in Build 10.00.108 (26/05/2009):
1. Add control over Welcome Wizard via config.ini and Group Policy.
2. A schedule set via Group Policy has time with seconds always equal to minutes.
3. Status is not updated when defragmentation was resumed.
4. Space Reports graphs are 1 day off.
5. Multiple PDAgentS1 processes.
6. High CPU usage when selecting a drive with excluded folder.
7. A few features are missing when user language is set to Japanese.
8. Auto Update file download is not cancelled by Cancel button on Raxco Software Auto Update dialog.
9. PerfectDisk for VMware does not provide exclusion list for a virtual machine.
10. Duplicates - If Other files selected, doesn't require input of file extension.
11. Recycler reports double number of files cleaned in Recycler Bin on Vista.
12. List of temporary folders for Recycler once saved never updated.
13. Recycler pane does not preserve drive selection and option selection.
14. When Recycler run is stopped the results report 0 files cleaned.
15. "Can not connect to Exchange.." message on system tray icon launch.
16. Exchange pane: label "Storage Group" is missing and Next Run drop-down menu is disabled.
17. Send Test Email reports success with all empty fields.
18. PD/Settings/Exchange - tab order is not as expected.
19. Windows Home Server Plugin uses old PD10 icon.
20. Need to have column width persistent in the log viewer.
21. Sort indicator does not conform to Windows specifications in a number of column header.
22. What do dark blocks mean?
23. Daily schedule does not display error "Invalid Maximum duration value".
24. Calendar on weekly schedule wizard get truncated when error messages displayed.
25. Space Explorer - During Analysis, strange graphics issue is displayed.